September 23, 2020


Dear Silver Lake Soccer families:

In our last message to you we said our fall 2020 season would be cancelled if we were not cleared to play by 9/25. This deadline is being extended to allow for Washington Youth Soccer's latest proposal to Governor Inslee's office to be considered. We are encouraged by what we are hearing and want to see if it gets traction.

Although we do not have a new cutoff date to share, we also do not expect to delay much longer. We will communicate again as soon as we know more.



Dan Radford, V.P. Communications

Silver Lake Soccer Club